We are India’s leading end-to-end Cloud Services Partner. Contact us to start your cloud journey with us ….
Meridian is a Gold partner of Microsoft and is a key enabler in the cloud strategy for Microsoft in India. We work closely with Microsoft to ensure that the customer gets the best softwares at the best prices!
Get the world’s best desktop apps — including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and XD— plus cloud services that empower your team to work efficiently anywhere on any device.
Symantec Endpoint Protection offers security against all known attack vectors with unrivaled efficacy, cyber defense at scale delivered by one single agent, and high-performance client/on-premises management architecture.
Microsoft Office 365 offers an integrated and cloud-based suite of productivity tools. With Outlook and Skype for Business, you can easily connect with customers and collaborate with colleagues. Using familiar applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you can create, edit and share documents from any device. Sync those files across all your devices with OneDrive for Business.
Microsoft Azure is a flexible cloud platform that helps you grow with greater efficiency and be more responsive to change. With Azure, you can be up and running fast, scale up or down as needed, and avoid high capital costs—paying only for what you use.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is a mobile and cloud-based CRM solution that makes it easy for you to accelerate sales and nurture existing customer relationships. Together with Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online provides a complete solution to support: account and opportunity management, business analytics and planning, and collaborative selling and customer care.
Enterprise grade email solution & storage platform with comprehensive multi-layer security. G-Suite enterprise allows users to share files easily, collaborate quickly, and unite employees across different locations.
– Business email through Gmail
– Video and voice conferencing
– Smart shared calendars
– Documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
– Security and administration controls
– Unlimited cloud storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
– Archive and set retention policies for emails and chats
– eDiscovery for emails, chats, and files
– Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size
– Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know
– For web-client access, Outlook on the web provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client
– The Focused Inbox makes it easy to track email that matters most. Your inbox includes two tabs: Focused, for email you need to act on right away, and Other, for everything else. You can switch the tabs at any time and always see email flowing into Other
– Compare calendars to schedule meetings and access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities
– Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection
– Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive
– Each user gets 100 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size
– Take advantage of unlimited storage (100 GB of storage in the user’s primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user’s In-Place Archive)
– Take advantage of hosted Unified Messaging services that provide call answering, a dial-in user interface, and company automated attendant capabilities
– Control sensitive business data with built-in data loss prevention (DLP) policies based on regulatory standards such as personally identifiable information (PII) and payment card industry (PCI), which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis
We help to augment, manage and monitor the IT environment of our Clients to ensure optimum systems availability and performance, security, alert monitoring, network performance etc. Our expert resources work closely with the IT management to help deploy solutions to meet the business requirements and on an as needed basis to Administer and monitor this IT infrastructure, using enterprise grade tools, to identify and fix issues before it impacts the business .
We help to manage and monitor the IT environment of the client to ensure systems availability and performance, security, alert monitoring, network performance etc. Expert resources from Meridian will be deployed on an as needed basis to Administer and monitor the IT infrastructure, using enterprise grade tools, to identify and fix issues before it impacts the business.
We ensure Complete IT Infrastructure availability as per the Business requirements of Going to School
We optimize the overall IT resource costs of our Clients
We help to monitor Logs at all facilities of Firewall; Hosting Servers & Business Critical Servers
We Manage, troubleshoot and resolve in-scope IT infrastructure including interfacing with the respective software and hardware OEM’s
Our services are governed by stringent SLA’s and we commit to 99.x% availability of the in-scope services. We update management through regular IT operations reports covering:
We enable Business Processes through a firm commitment to a solutions based approach to resolve all IT issues of our Clients. Meridian seeks a long term relationship with all our Clients to help achieve the desired objectives of the Client. Our offerings include IT Infrastructure Assessment, its fulfilment and Support Services to ensure a preferred vendor relationship for the IT requirements.
We Offer Cloud Solutions from the best OEM's in the world. Talk to us to take care of your needs!
An efficient, agile and cost-effective managed IT & Cloud Services can be the differentiator and an enabler for businesses to refocus on their core services and products
Meridian helps to manage and monitor the IT environment onsite for availability and performance. We administer and monitor the IT infrastructure, using enterprise grade tools, to identify and fix faults before it impacts the business. We help our customers design, build and run business and IT operations that optimize total cost of service & create agility for a profitable growth through an integrated and industry-led approach
Our Cloud Migrations services include identifying the application to move to the cloud that will provide the best ROI. Recommend the possible migration approaches which will deliver cloud best practice in aspects such as security, availability and performance.
Being a Microsoft Gold Cloud Productivity partner, we provide end-to-end services on Microsoft cloud – Consulting, Delivery, Ensuring a smooth migration, on-going Support.
Deployment of skilled manpower resources for a specified period of time with backup resources to overlap them.